lunedì 27 agosto 2007

wet worn panties, smelly stocking and other fetish stuff!!!







Hello my name is Laura and I live in Italy.
I am hot and wet and I love to tease men with my sexy underwear.
I want you to smell and lick my panties and tangas, my stoking and much more.
I seel picture of my beautiful feet and of me in sexy poses.

I ship abroad and yes I accept paypal. ( since you asked me lots of time... yes I ship in Japan :P )
You can ask me more writing to my email address : wetsexypussy@libero.it
I you like you can have a live chat with me to ask more . This is my mobile number:
0039 34O.32 86 344
What do I sell?
I sell my stocking ( PANTIEHOOSE ) , socks, tights, and more. Loose yourself in my parfume of my wonderfull feet... Stocking are black , grey and sand.
I will tease you as u can never imagine!
I seel my wet panthies, I'll masturbate inside it and if you want i can do something more.
I have thongs, strings, and everything u want.
My smelly shoes.
I have lots of shoes!! ask me for one pair :)
thank you for your time.
love and kisses, Laura.

Nessun commento: